Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Altoona Driver License Center

the Sunday of the week came in the hip unfriendly

On Sunday came the week unfriendly in the hip. My dust, he said, are more income than your incense scents. But that said, to which the dispute, the law is with us both. Werkeltag you paid for the time to reward me for ages. Henry Schaffer, (1862 - 1937), German writer

I'm wrinkled, put away my book and get out of Tub. After the typical male "T-shirt-not-fresh-trial procedure" I pull at me and storms to the car. Actually I had planned to take the train because it's better for the environment and my wallet, but thanks to the German train, I find it disgusting to use them. Constantly, the train is late, the cars are too full and the timing is just underground. Every 20 minutes is simply not enough. I think we Germans would total more travel by train if they were not small points. Can not be that difficult. While I drive my car at a station I consider myself to compete at the German track. Of course, for the Board, I will eventually result in something. As soon as I had thought this idea over, I let him fall again. Megalomania is called something like that.

I have to think back to earlier. When I was still single. Sometimes I wonder why I almost always have the feeling of sitting in a hole? Why do I think all the time, that I am not complete? "Hey, I am a man, I put the dozen women flat because I need it." I hear myself think and reply right away that I would actually quite stuffy living with someone. Such a common-thing halt.
Despite the almost 3 years I was together with Sandra, I never had this Together-Ding-feeling. The sex was good, at least in the beginning and the unimportant things in life, drink, celebrate and have fun. But more was ever not there. It was especially easy to err.

finally arrived at the garage I try my thoughts mess to put aside and concentrate to park myself on, get out, ride the elevator to the right floor, fetch me a cold Coke, because I like at this time no coffee and sit me in front of my screen. Another day like any other week. Here's a little something to work, because a small talk to work with colleagues and then what. Between what is eaten, or meet up in the break room on a coffee or whatever in my case in a Coke. Strangely, I had
not so many weight problems. 'm Not worried in this regard. No matter. Not important.
At the end of the day I leave the office, sit in my car and go to sports or go directly home. I usually stop at a food temple of my choice. A varied diet is important, so I always alternate between Burger King, McDonalds, Maredo, Giovanni (the local pizza hut) or my favorite Greeks, who also has a wicked Currywurst.

with my healthy food bag I'm in the empty apartment. My only common room is the bedroom. A bed, my ashtray, a TV and now all new: a DVD player. Although I passionately love cooking, I have no direct cooking. The space is still empty. Just as the living room. The bathroom is quite nice and that's it. The living room is my PC, but auf'm ground. Sometimes I lie there and chat. That comes but rarely.

I lay on my bed, grab the remote and watch drop by at Vox. Here again is just my favorite entertainment show, "Have you ever?" Mathias Opdenhövel. Amazing how well some candidates.
I am looking into the telly and eat what I'm always worried and go to sleep. Someday I will awake again. Mist, 23:40 clock. Now I can not sleep again and can not try again Tomorrow morning times before going to bed.
I stuck to my last cigarette and become depressed. No, I will unhappily. I would now like to just turn to somebody, that hug, caress, and perhaps just to be there. But there's just an empty bed.

What can a single man in the week the best way to get through the night and finally fall asleep? Right. Masturbation! One of the few advantages as a single man. You you can when you want a scrub. I taps with a new cigarette in my living room office where the PC is waiting for me. Let's see what I find so everything on the web. After a few hours clicking produced, and a bit annoying gechatte I so go to bed around 2:30 clock. I'm tired and have headaches from cigarettes. Finally sleep. At last Tuesday, a few days until the weekend. Until I finally can with the people. Maybe I meet on Saturday so my dream woman, or at least a great One Night Stand

I feel that is my weekend. Satisfied and with a hopeful smile I fall asleep. My tank is already in the wings. Yeah, I'm in a few hours at Dir

0 comments:

Post a Comment