Sunday, April 5, 2009

Film Mysore Mallige Images

the morning in the 2001 preface

Yes, I am a sleepy heads. I can also very well be a grumpy in the morning because I wake in the morning to have and do not over-friendly, because I wake up alone in the morning. I'm actually also glad that I wake up in the morning alone. More specifically, I am glad that I said to the normal working days and wake up alone, because I have to work. Must sit on 5 days a week at my slightly chaotic desk and make me worry about any computer problems. Well, is holding my job. Actually, I like my job, after all, I am responsible for what I do, 5 days a week during the day. So why make accusations?
Or even worse how to improve what they want, when I feel at bottom quite well?

course, I also work with typical left-makers, at least I think that this is Links carrier is, but since I now want to not continue it. So I will awake, and even though I basically put an alarm clock, flextime was due.
course there are times where it is absolutely necessary, unfortunately, but a bit of morning stress can not hurt.
So I will awake and see nothing, absolutely nothing. 1.80m wide in my bed I was looking at a half-full ashtrays, no more lies next to me.
Okay, I admit that smoking itself is a necessary part truck already. I belong also to the people you might well see a poster in the city again, with a broad smile and the really big headline: "I enjoy smoking" But
morning in a fairly large bed to wake up overlooking a half-full ashtray is a bit depressing. Especially to this the disgust and "Wow, I'm sloppy" components are added.
is especially since even before smoke in bed yes warned again, but at that moment when I go to bed alone in the evening and I look at my evening television broadcasts, I just want to smoke it. Lazy as I am now times, I have no motivation for each cigarette my chubby hot and really cozy bed to leave. I tell myself in that moment again and again: "Yes, I'm super sloppy and I want to change that." But the very next night you can experience how quickly a person forgets.
Well, I'm so awake, I see the ashtray and the whole evening before hisses over in a fraction of a second.

The whole long evening. This does not end
terrible ending a long evening when I lay in bed for hours and could not sleep because I just do too much. Thoughts are not clear and can not be defined, but quite human.
I say to myself: "Forget it" and shuffle to the bathroom. On the way there I stumble on fast food bags, the night before.
Yeah, after the care of my friendships through joint admissions dauerhocking or in any stores, was yesterday again extreme frustration Fressing announced. Unfortunately, those times have only the fast food chains, especially since you can order in which his food always comfortable and who, without leaving his car.
Brave New World!
ass I am glad that I have turned on the radio. I hate my lousy mood good morning by about funny moderators let it spoil. I am of the opinion that one must live every feeling completely miserable morning by my whims, I'm balanced, at least for the rest of the day and more cheerful.
Especially since nowadays the danger very great is the one on the radio this morning really stupid and completely stupid Hipp-Hopp Drum and Base jaws stupid music gets heard.
A very good example of this would be as meaningful content and powerful songs with scraps of text as follows: Na Na Na Na Na,
i walk around and sing Na Na Na Na Na.
!!!!!! Terrible
That attracts the bad mood in the length and the danger is very great to be able to grasp a friendly thoughts. I lie, then, like every morning, in the tub and read. Most of the so
takes an hour for as long as I need either a chapter to read to an end or to wake up. I know that a 5 minute shower would wake me at once to make, but my ritual would whistle it. I like to lie in my bathtub. I could move anywhere where there is no tub. For a tub is a part of me. If I had no tub, I would probably read to this day, never a book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment