Sunday, December 13, 2009

Container Vessel Scale Model

Log No. 43 - How time flies ...

hard to believe but true, since my last log entry No. 42 passed over 44 days and the event, which I had described (Neal Donald Walsch) is quite a bit further back.
for today, Sunday, I laid me now made, everything is up to the grand healer-film event in rats churches happened to record later in chronological order and write down later so nothing is lost. You can look forward to you now on concentrated and comprehensive information. I will divide the sake of clarity in small log entries, otherwise it quickly becomes a book.
we tie up at the end of the seminar Walsch-September 2009.
was next on the schedule, the film accompanied by a 3-day seminar (09.-11.10.2009) at Tom Rietdorf churches in rats, east of Munich ( https: / / www.xing.com/ profile/Tom_Rietdorf2 ; http://www.herz-energie.eu/ ).
Tom I had already interviewed a few weeks earlier on my tour in Munich and I missed the scenes documentary nor a typical healer training. Since these services to Tom was right on to document his entry-level seminar "Discover your own psychic abilities and white rolls. Three days and about 10 hours net-film material was later the whole course in the box.
This seminar and the nature of Tom's conduct I was so excited that I'm the one agreed with him that he should come with me to this seminar and to Lake Constance (date is of 14 - 5/16/2010 reserve,) and, second, I will cut together from a seminar-DVD will be the first edition of my new DVD series "Spiritual Knowledge", which appear in my ALOHA Publishing and available for purchase. This first seminar DVD will also be the prelude for more live recordings of spiritual seminars of different coaches and trainers (who feels drawn as a spiritual speaker, may not hesitate to contact me).
Hardly back from Munich, we went even on 15/10/2009 - this time with my wife Gabrielle - going on tour in the interview Ammergau mountains. Dr. RĂ¼diger Dahlke this time was on our program. And this memorable meeting, I tell you in the next log. Your
Wolfgang

0 comments:

Post a Comment