Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gropebreasts On Train

Mystica 34 - Another short as

I know, I know, nor do I have any of the interviewees in my Munich Tour portraitiert.Einige are quite impatient.
Sorry - it will be provided in sequence as quickly as possible, but that was a week after the tour here with so much work peppered that I really have not for writing kam.Und tomorrow morning, Wednesday, I have already set off at 06.00 clock to ND Walsch workshop in Kisslegg. For
at 08.00 clock is already inlet and yes I will sit as far forward as possible - you know: I am hard of hearing and nearsighted
;-) If I should see what the evening time (no promises), then I will probably be a or write another report on the grand tour of Munich.
Otherwise - send me your endless positive energy that I get a short interview with Walsh out for the film - and not with my existing knowledge of English.
I'll keep tightly.
Wolfgang

0 comments:

Post a Comment