Thursday, September 24, 2009

Linsey S=dawn Makenzie

Log No. 36 - Kiswahili

How do I log in No. 35 already indicated, I was the guest of Pension Biggi Berchtold ( https: / / www.xing.com / profile / Brigitte_Berchtold , http://www.gedankenschatz.de/ ) in Munich.

The arrival was already filled with the birthday party that evening at Biggi.
went the next day's it and it started in bright sunshine and nice warm temperatures, the interview carried out directly on the spacious terrace.


The challenge that I asked myself and what I found during the night at times mused in a coma, was the following:
I am Rhein countries with the typical sing-song in the voice and easy loans from the former occupiers of Cologne, the French-inspired Genuschel. Someone from the high North once said to me on the phone that I would speak German very well for a Frenchman. So much for me and the misunderstanding by the public understanding.


Now to Biggi. Never before have I ever known such a fast talking Bavarian gelernt.Durch individual and a great-Pflanzerl Munich, she texted me constantly in a language I would have thought more on Sirius than anywhere on earth.
I did not want to ask after every sentence that she had just told me now, I often simply nodded in token of my alleged understanding, hoping that she has since informed me just a little less important.
the receipt for my socially polite Behavior however, was followed on foot. was because it was legitimate belief that I now know the Fronius, the Lisa, the Loiselle and associated stories and keep them apart. Not at all.
Sun Biggi doubt at some point of their perception forth fully entitled to the functionality of my long-term memory. So I took it before the interview up her courage and revealed to her that I understood only about 10% of what they would have been communicated in its Munich dialect.
And I included a small request to it, to have mercy with me, seeeeehr vieeeel laaaaangsaaaaamer to talk to me from time to time and at least one German in the language understandable Word to intersperse.
Biggi nodded eagerly and got ready for an interview. It was certainly not just the very hot morning sun to blame, that I was already published schwitzte.Dann violently Biggi, gleaming like the morning dew, I smiled sweetly and nodded. I was able to begin the interview.

My first question was asked and I now expect an immediate surge Bavarian Sätze.Doch nothing came. She smiled sweetly at me still, her head tilted to one side and then began to speak: very slowly and almost unaccented High German. I flew in amazement almost the headphone plug from the ears.
And what they had to say. Highly concentrated and very much feeling which is the end with tears quietly rolling increased, she gave me one of the most moving interviews I was able to record so far.
When the interview was over, she stood up from his chair and asked me something in her staccato Urbayrisch. I nodded automatically, although I understood nothing.
disappeared then she came back and with a pot of coffee.

When it comes to coffee, which is offered me, I understand intuitively obvious all the languages of the world - maybe even Swahili.

your Wolfgang

0 comments:

Post a Comment