Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Womenletsdogeatherout

log 35 - log

While we have today the 24.09.2009, but I'll be using this log on a journey back to Tuesday, the company 08.09.2009, the beginning of my interview tour Munich.
So I drove from Hohenfels first time directly to Munich City near the Isar Gate. There I received already https on the street in front of the TV studio "Nightfrog" Thomas Schmelzer ( : / / www.xing.com / profile / Thomas_Schmelzer , http://www.thomasschmelzer.de / ), owner of Talk Web TV and Mystica-TV.
He had intended me for a ten-minute program, to be broadcast on the Internet (including on YouTube) and on German television to interviewen.Wer knows me will guess now that the limit of my important message to just 10 minutes is your cup of tea.
When I come only once in travel may slow me anything. So it came as great auch.Bevor Thomas could ask further questions about the movie project and my work life as a spiritual adviser, was already at the time. As for Thomas as a moderator, what I had to say, seems to be so exciting, he decided abruptly, cutting off yet another 10-minute episode.
For me, the whole thing was a pleasure - well, just to have the feeling of standing in front of the camera, as my many interviewees also love to be questioned by me.
After the shoot we went then to a nearby cafe called "Keep the change "(Tipping seems therefore to his program) and we chatted more about this and that and Thomas offered me his many TV and celebrity contacts and his experience as a writer, editor and director to work on the film according to professional, so It is also a success.
At the same time my planned book edition of the anthology film as he was quite covered, as have his opinion in principle to sell anthologies are very bad. He recommended instead a book with my entire experience on healing spirit and offered to write on as a co-author.
what my future book with the wonderful and unique stories of my many friends and friends-healers regards as an anthology, I am here, however, completely disagree and strongly believe that the book "The Healer" is a huge success.
His proposals will of course be carefully considered whether they fit the following to my approach and my intuition, and so we agreed for the next day another meeting in Munich.

After meeting Thomas Schmelzer I then went on to Brigitte (Biggi) Berchthold ( https: / / www.xing.com / profile / Brigitte_Berchtold ) in a leafy suburb of Munich, close to the "Wiesn" . There I was warmly welcomed at the same time and in the large circle of friends Integrated, because Biggi celebrated her birthday that day with good friends.
Biggi's hospitality went even further, because I was the next day when you are a guest and stay in their rooms. About the interview with Biggi in the next blog I will go into more detail. Your
Wolfgang

0 comments:

Post a Comment