Sunday, February 27, 2011

Branson Pendant Missouri

Beautiful, charming and handicapped: Kristoffer

My name Kristoffer, born in early June 2006. I was taught as a child with my sister Fabienne, but unfortunately our mum died last year at Pentecost, an evil disease. And as usual with the AGT, we were taken back by the AGT.

To make things worse for me was a few months was awarded prior to the return of diabetes: morning and evening I have to get an insulin injection administered. This I'm not a circus, because I know how important I am for. The blood glucose test every few days I let a model go through me. has

My three siblings are not caught by the way, they are healthy. In my current foster home I was born at that time, she meant that I am anyway without indirectly, so I was integrated with my sister in the existing pack. But it does not work: The red Lucca does not like me and I do not like the red Regina. To my sister I can not leave, she has become quite attached to our Pflegefrauchen, but does not have that much time for her, so she is looking for my sister a new home where someone can take care of them all.

Since neither I nor the red cats are happy with me, I am now looking for a new home, where there are no other cats and when someone trusts me to miss my regular insulin.

I like people very much and show it to them also, cuddling is my passion. And I would like to sleep at night in bed.

I am of course spayed and chipped.

I am looking for a new home for me, perhaps even with a man who himself has diabetes and knows the procedure. Or perhaps when someone in the medical field. Or maybe with someone who ever had a diabetic cat. Or even with someone who is willing to learn the syringes.

My club, the AGT is willing to pay the vet and medication costs to life for me, the main thing I'm good at. It would be nice if I would not live too far from Langenfeld, Rheinland, because that is my living Tierärztin.Lernen you know me just a minute, I'll win your heart already.
mediation radius: about 30 km from Haan / Rheinland

contact on cat foster homes-supervisor:
Christa Becker Telefon (0 21 29) 3 16 49

0 comments:

Post a Comment