Monday, February 21, 2011

Chocolate Pound Cake Recipes Using Pound Cake Mix

Log 52: The Movie Movie Film. Is coming soon. End in sight ....

Hey everyone, even if you already eagerly waiting for a new post from me and against fever and the film. I you must still make little to the ordeal.
This week is Peter Piotrowski, a spiritual musician with me and will get another Nachinterview for the film. Two live concerts from him I've already recorded - a real treat. These will later be released as live concerts and as a separate DVD to have. He also controls a part - in addition to Dorothy Fröller - to the soundtrack.
was between Christmas and New Year in Tenerife and I also have also nachinterviewt Horst Krohne. The first recordings were sometimes unusable. Just to fly a carnival
my editor Anja from Berlin, and then cut with me the rest. This will again take a week.
Rüdiger Dahlke send me best wishes and assured me that my film will be a great success as well as at the time "In the beginning was the light ...", by also participating.
It is also a third trailer on Youtube set to the waiting time to . Shorten It looks like - may be the film in early summer to have. World premiere will most likely be in a fortress and festival city of Salzburg in Austria.
Be surprised.
So then - please continue to believe in me and my movie!
things come to those .... Thank you for your infinite patience! Namaste Your
Wolfgang

0 comments:

Post a Comment