Friday, October 2, 2009

Gay Bars In Windsor Ont

Log No. 37 - Love Angel

on 10.09.2009 it was because on my next tour of Munich. That day I had two interview dates, both located in Munich East.
The morning appointment was announced at Claudia Michaelis ( https: / / www.xing.com/profile/Claudia_Michaelis4 ; http://www.dieliebesschule.de/ ), traditional healer and love angels.
Based on my experience with Biggis urbayrischer language (see logbook No. 36), I was now prepared and I had to translate the web the most common words of Kölsch on Bavarian. So prepared, I met with a cheerfully Claudia.
shone in a posh housing estate on the edge of a dense, mystical forest glistening against me their house white. Just like Claudia, who shone with a beautiful estate in competition.
A very fresh, young and modern woman with an open smile greeted me as if I had always been her best friend.
The spacious house, also held primarily everything in shades of white, me one of her freckled children also received with a natural friendliness that was infectious. Due to the bright sunny day we decided to conduct the interview in the garden.
But we did not take into account that probably has to be very close to the Munich airport and we had thus repeatedly interrupting the interview by flying low over our passenger aircraft, the flight of the noise level was quite high.
After the interview, centered around the unconditional love Claudia's to man and nature, summed up her daughter, her courage and asked modestly, if I may would listen to even their musical progress on the zither.
very happy I followed her request, took another with my camera, so that they feel like a little star was allowed and listened to their delicate Zupfklängen.
Then she asked me if I had recognized the song. I was so fascinated by their delicate Zupfversuchen and the soft sounds that I had not come up with the idea behind it to suggest a melody. Until they enlightened me and said it was "Amazing Grace" was. Oops, I should have been aware, for "Amazing Grace" is the only song I had ever learned on a piano.
But Claudia's daughter took it calmly and just said that she was indeed still in its infancy and could have perhaps not taken any notes. How clever!
After a snack I had some more time until the next interview in the afternoon and so "kidnapped" me Claudia still in the nearby forest for a walk and showed me a small chapel in the middle of nowhere. We stopped both before and had the sudden feeling of being drawn into the chapel. Above the door was emblazoned the slogan "Ave Maria". Interesting I thought, because for weeks I feel that modern Christian mantra is no longer the head, since I find it in my "wealth-seminar" in Stuttgart musical accompaniment of a relaxation exercise have played (in the grandiose version of "Il Divo"). On one side of the wall a painting of the famous white deer was found.
"I'll show you something," said Claudia and pulled me behind the chapel. Before us opened a huge circular open field. "Our UFO landing site," she said, looking at me. "Seriously, have dinner here has often seen lights that could not explain." Why not, I thought, and remembered to have said to my wife when we would land at a UFO on the field, I would immediately run out and the new arrivals with a self-scheduled Quince Liqueur quince tree of our own welcome. Then they could not help us to be sympathetic.
So what I would "international" call.
Claudia and I arrived at the royal fantasizing and had fun at our own stories. We said goodbye like two old souls - then I had to go to the next interview.
But that is another story. Sincerely, Your
Wolfgang

0 comments:

Post a Comment