Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Howardjesse Jane Watch

Log No. 39 - What happens next ...

order for you to date and you no longer wonder, when will the next logs are published, the following information.

I currently am constantly on the road and often in the evening still perceive events or conversations is, at the moment my little laptop, unused in the suitcase and travels so with an alibi. But it will not forget anything and everything made up. Promised.

I have just returned from a weekend workshop by Tom Riet bei München, yesterday I accompanied a Quantum Matrix Seminar in Überlingen and the day goes to the Alps, Oberammergau, to interview others Rüdiger Dahlke.
on 26/10/2009 and is already back on 29/10/2009 to the north with stops in Stuttgart and Würzburg the road, where I open with Sandra Ipolyi of (my wonderful editor), the tents for a few days and hope that I am the Northern Lights to have Bad eating may meet for the interviews, as already done some "southerners", when I was in Munich.
Two of the possible protagonists for the film from the Hamburg area, however, have already expressed their anger and claimed that they are visited at home do in order to cast their interviews. However, I manage time definitely not herumzukreisen even further to the north for 3. The time is just not there.
Let's see who follows the invitation to Bad Essen. 30.10.2009 finds indeed in Bad Essen to the regional meeting, hosted by XING me too "spiritual healer" gang ( https: / / www.xing.com/events/30-10-2009-regionaler -gruppentre ... ). Of course, all are welcome, even from this group. You have the opportunity to get to know me personally.
am I too carry in Bad Essen, the first information meeting for the planned seminar organizational center for spiritual speakers.
probably from 11.05.2009 I will then make our way south with stops in Schweinfurt, Nuremberg, Regensburg, Munich and then back to the short rest home.
'm curious if I log-in between the letters coming. With respect to the center of Lake Constance
healer I'm not yet finally found it.
There were some great deals there, but the price expectations, the seller can not be realized so far. Then
well at the moment is not the time for it or it has not yet reported the flat with me.

Well - that's it's for first.
you all love Wolfgang
www.heilerzentrum linzgau.de-

0 comments:

Post a Comment