Monday, October 5, 2009

Japanese In Subways Groping

Log No. 38 - "fliwatüt"

Thursday, 10.09.2009, afternoon, fifteen minutes before 16.00 clock.
A large white piece of paper emblazoned at the entrance to Thomas Karl 's practice and home in High near Munich, was a friendly neighbor to the attention: "Find the Lord Charles? Are you Mr. Miller? Then the paper is as entitled to. ! Read, "she called me up and to make sure that I understood so well what was on it, they translated the same seemingly memorized text:" It says that the same Mr. Karl is back! They should ! Wait. I looked at my clock. Once again too soon.
my appointments I always plan with possible traffic jams or disabilities so that I'm always there on time to 90%. Thus, a Prussian (in) Virtue, I have probably taken by my father.
However, since experience shows in this interview tour all the angels with me to be out and I have also sent a Dauerabo the universe on free travel on all roads, I'm always early.
My Stick Over Punctuality will increase already sky high and the next day to a completely surprised victims found - read more in the next logbooks.

Back to Thomas Karl, my next case. Thomas Karl https: / / www.xing.com/profile/Thomas_Karl8 , http://www.praxis-geis theilung.de / ) I was Claudia Michaelis has recommended that those who know him years ago and appreciate - (Love Angel logbook see No. 37).
So I was curious about this man, who soon after came to the street a rush on me and welcomed me warmly. Friendly, inspiring confidence broadcasting could well wear a white coat and are respectfully addressed as "sir". He radiates so jovial from the top down on his fellow man. What was it like the doctor show on German TV? "The doctor, have to trust the women." - Or something like that.
Thomas Karl is "only" medical practitioner and healer of the School of Horst Krohne, but he wants, so it was very clear in the interview, nothing more than trusting collaboration between healers and doctors.
As this wish will also be one of the important messages of my film, and I do this as a practicing healer personally so see, I am taking his statement as to what, at its Web site http://www.praxis- geistheilung.de / so wonderful has written to quote here:

"Please seek the cooperation of doctors and alternative practitioners. I ask interested physicians and health practitioners, with me included. I want to work with you for the good of our patients. still an ongoing investigation by the Swiss Foundation for Health Coaching, located near Basel s show impressive that there may be high percentage rates of permanent cure if we work together. For people who want to heal, and with the reality of the healing actions are familiar, certainly an incentive aufzumerken. early 2004 came the news of the Federal Constitutional Court that now working with spiritual healing methods in Germany, in order not to be a doctor or therapist. So I decided to show me to publicly only as a healer after Horst Krohne, this is exactly my concern is for the healer's part of my work. I think despite the new legislation, my medical practitioner training is very important, because I think for a holistic understanding of disease, it is useful to a human basic medical training and knowledge for dealing with emergency situations to have. Except that I do not think it makes sense to let an Alternative way as spiritual healing stand alone. Collaboration with medical doctors and alternative practitioners is stimulating for me, effective and helpful is looking for the good of the sick, healing. And surely in this day and age is also important: Such cooperation helps to save money. In other health systems, such as in England, is a common ames work of spiritual healers and doctors for many decades, of course. I ask you, esteemed doctors, healers and therapists, you can exploit us the opportunities to help people work together. "

I sat during the interview compared with a highly intelligent man, highly concentrated, with a good amount of fine humor , which it obviously felt good answer all my questions too profound and detailed. But the quiet, thoughtful tones were not lacking, especially when he told me his moving story of a life care, and he pointed to two pictures behind me, coming from this now deceased wife and his "power" were as much for his pastoral work . Since
stole small tears in the otherwise slyly smiling face. mentioned

yet was that I found an unusually colored piece of furniture that turned out as a high chair so attractive that I wanted to point to the bright red "fliwatüt mobile game" will be interviewed. He carried it with dignity, and replaced by a fine ironic smile.
thanks, thanks for this highlight is-what dekomäßige enrich the film visually.
Thanks also for the great interview.
Thank you exist.
You are a wonderful and valuable person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment